Promotes wrinkle repair.
Our skin is the largest and most exposed organ, which is why we must take care of it taking into account the most important thing: knowing how and with what we should do it. For a long time I have been studying the mushrooms with the greatest regenerative power, so I decided to concentrate all their power in natural and noble oils to help your skin fight the aging, damage and inflammation that it may be exposed to every day. I have used mushroom oils to treat the skin of patients, family and friends obtaining miraculous results, and that is why I want to share them with you.
Among its properties are:
- Powerful rejuvenating effect. The active ingredients penetrate deeply helping regeneration and making your skin look radiant with a younger appearance.*
- Aids in healing due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.*
- Fights acne and quickly reduces both the size and redness of lesions.*
- It could be of great help for dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.*
Its natural formula based on plants and mushrooms is free of dangerous parabens, chemicals, artificial fragrances and other toxic substances. IT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED ON ANIMALS . Its use is safe for all ages and skin types.
How to use:
It varies according to the objective for which you are using Dr. Simon Fit mushroom oils.
- Anti-aging or Anti-aging: Every night apply a small amount between the fingertips and then gently press into clean skin.
- Acne: Once you have thoroughly cleansed the skin, you can proceed to cover the affected area with a thin layer of cream 1 to 3 times a day.
- Anti-inflammatory: Apply to the affected area 2 to 3 times per day.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Always consult a doctor in case of any condition you may have.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
* Warranty and Liability Exclusion: *Statements relating to this product have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.